Last Edit: July 7, 2020
We have reopened, but are operating at less than 50% capacity. The physical office will remain closed to walk in customers. The voicemail will be checked Monday-Friday. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional cleaning and disinfecting will follow strict CDC guidelines and you will see a $75 cleaning fee per stay.
- Our units will be vacant for multiple days between stays, most at least 7 days.
- A two day minimum stay is now required for all stays, due to the additional cleaning needs.
- To reduce risk of cross-contamination between guests, we have removed some décor items as well as some of the cookware and dishes from units. See list below.
- Arrivals are with a lockbox on the back door of your unit and check out by dropping the keys in the drop box outside our office door.
- If you are ill, please reschedule for another time. We have relaxed our cancellation policy for this purpose, and if you need to cancel due to illness or COVID-19 exposure, we will offer you a full refund.
- Island County is currently in Phase 2, and has applied for Phase 3, so please adhere to social distancing guidelines, and limit groups to no more than five people. You can read more here: https://www.islandcountywa.gov/Health/Pages/COVID-19.aspx
- Restaurants are operating at 75% capacity, and many are offering take-out options. https://explorecoupeville.com/dining/
We appreciate your patronage during this time and look forward to having you on site with the deer. We will stay in contact with you if the situation or rules change.
Robyn and the Fort Casey Inn team
Kitchen Inventory List:
Service ware for 4-6 (the max number in the unit).
o dinner plates
o butter knives
* skillet with lid
* small saucepan with lid
* stockpot with lid
* serving spoon
* wine opener
* can opener
* measuring spoons and cup
* flat spatula
* one knife for cutting
* cutting board
* cookie sheet
* coffee maker