Last Edit: June 10, 2022
The physical office will remain closed to walk-in customers. The voicemail will be checked Monday-Friday. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional cleaning and disinfecting will follow strict CDC guidelines and you will see a $75 cleaning fee per stay for units 1-8, 10 and $35 for Unit 9.
- Our units will be vacant for at least 27 hours between guests.
- A two day minimum stay is now required for all reservations, due to the additional cleaning needs.
- Arrivals to each unit will have a lockbox on the back door. Please check out by dropping the keys in the drop box outside the office door.
- Garrison Hall remains closed.
- If you are ill, please reschedule for another time. We have relaxed our cancellation policy for this purpose, and if you need to cancel due to illness or COVID-19 exposure, we will offer you a full refund.
- Island County is also providing guidance, so please adhere to social distancing guidelines, and mask wearing. You can read more here
We look forward to having you stay with us!
Robyn, Payton and the Fort Casey Inn Team