Last Edit: June 9, 2021
We are currently operating at no more than 60% capacity. The physical office will remain closed to walk-in customers. The voicemail will be checked Monday-Friday. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Governor Inslee continues to issue new guidance regularly. You can read this guidance here. We appreciate our guests following all current government guidance for COVID-19 prevention.
- Additional cleaning and disinfecting will follow strict CDC guidelines and you will see a $75 cleaning fee per stay for units 1-8, 10 and $35 for Unit 9.
- Our units will be vacant for at least 3 days between guests.
- A two day minimum stay is now required for all reservations, due to the additional cleaning needs.
- To reduce risk of cross-contamination between guests some of the units will have washable slipcovers over soft seating.
- Arrivals to each unit will have a lockbox on the back door. Please check out by dropping the keys in the drop box outside the office door.
- Garrison Hall remains closed.
- If you are ill, please reschedule for another time. We have relaxed our cancellation policy for this purpose, and if you need to cancel due to illness or COVID-19 exposure, we will offer you a full refund.
- Island County is also providing guidance, so please adhere to social distancing guidelines, and mask wearing. You can read more here
We look forward to having you stay with us!
Robyn, Debbie and the Fort Casey Inn Team